Well-Behaved Dessert: Frozen Berry Bites
Eating healthy foods doesn’t have to mean sacrificing all the deliciousness and joy from your life! Check out this well-behaved dessert that can double as a morning snack to start your day off with a guilt-free indulgence:
● 1 ½ cups plain yogurt
● ½ cup milk
● 1 ½ cups sliced berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and milk, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the berries you’ve chosen. Feel free to experiment with whichever combination of fruits you prefer; this dessert is about treating yourself to what you like.
- Divide the sliced berries evenly amongst the sections of an ice cube tray. Spoon the yogurt and milk mixture over the berries in the ice cube tray until each section is full.
- Freeze for several hours until completely frozen.