Mediterranean-Style Chickpea Salad
You might not be able to visit the Mediterranean this summer, but you can still enjoy this delicious recipe at home!
● 2 15-oz cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
● 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (choose whatever color you prefer or make a mix!)
● 1 large cucumber, chopped
● ¾ cup grape tomatoes, halved
● ½ red onion, sliced
● ¾ cup kalamata olives, halved
● ½ cup feta cheese
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Drizzle with your favorite mediterranean dressing or make your own with 3 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, 1 pressed garlic clove, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Take a big bite and imagine you’re dipping your toes into the Mediterranean Sea!