Strawberry Spinach Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Sometimes the heat can make us feel sluggish and when it’s already hot outside, no one really wants to stand in the kitchen over an angry stove while they prepare a meal. We’ve got you covered with a quick and easy salad recipe that’ll refresh you and help you beat the heat!
● 10 oz spinach
● 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
● ½ cup walnuts, roasted
● ½ cup feta cheese
● ¼ cup orange juice
● 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
● 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 2 tsp honey
● ⅛ tsp pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl and toss. Set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake until well mixed (work those arm muscles)!
- Add 2 Tbsp of dressing to the salad.